Access Israel International Convention
on Accessibility for All in the Technological & Digital Era
19-21 March 2017, Israel
On March 2017, we will hold Access Israel’s Fifth International Accessibility Convention on Accessibility for All in the Technological & Digital Era.
The Convention will focus on the means to ensure that current and future technologies are accessible for all.
We will present various technologies and best practices that are specifically designed for organizations and businesses, as they seek to better serve their customers as well as their employees.
We anticipate about 700 participants from Israel and abroad, amongst them heads and policy makers fromgovernmental agencies and municipalities, heads and CTO’s of leading Hi-Tech companies and B2C largecompanies and Accessibility’s leaders and professionals from Israel and abroad and more.
The Convention will take place in Tel Aviv, 19-21 March 2017, for three days:
Convention Main Themes
1. Ensuring a usable and accessible digital era.
2. Increase awareness to the importance and necessity of developing all new technologies as accessible and
3. Accessible technologies implementation best practice and business models.
4. Technologies for promoting accessibility for PWD.
5. The importance of training people with disabilities & elderly to use new technologies.
1. Awareness to and trends in accessible tech era.
2. Smart Cities Accessible Tech and Assistive Services.
3. Large Organizations implementing accessible technologies Services.
4. What’s new in Web Accessibility.
5. What’s new in App Accessibility.
6. What’s new in Media & Document Accessibility.
7. What’s new in Automated Machines’ Accessibility.
8. Innovative solution in accessible Service.
9. Accessible technologies of the future.
10. Startups – innovative assistive technologies for PWD.
11. Technologies used in inclusion of employees with disabilities.
12. Training people with disabilities & elderly to use new technologies.
Sessions and Events at the Convention
First day – Sunday 19 March 2017
a. Pre-Arranged meetings with Israeli Ministers and governmental officials, representatives of companies,
organizations, NGO's and Knesset Members and others as requested.
b. Pre-conference tour of the Convention’s Exhibition Hall.
c. Official TedX Saloon accessibility event – first in the world.
d. Access Israel special dining experience of the senses Dinner.
Second day - Monday 20 March 2017
a. Conference Day.
b. Exhibition Hall.
c. Accessibility for All Experience Trail.
d. Access Israel Award Ceremony.
Third day - Tuesday 21 March 2017
a. Accessible trips in Israel for international attendees.
b. Accessibility Best Practice Seminars.
19 March 2017
13:30 Registration Open
14:00–18:00 Exhibit Hall Open
14:00-17:00 Closed meeting and lectures to our international guests
18:00-20:00 TED-X Salon Tel-Aviv
20 March 2017
9:30–12:30 Plenary Keynote speakers and panels (TBD)
12:30–13:00 Access Israel Prize Ceremony
13:00–14:00 Attendee Lunch
14:00–16:00 Parallel Sessions (TBD)
16:00–17:00 Closing event
21 March 2017
Accessible and Professional Tours (TBD)